The Episcopal Church of the Atonement by Henry Ives Cobb and J.E.O. Pridmore
Chicago, Illinois 

The Episcopal Church of the Atonement in Chicago’s Edgewater neighborhood was originally designed by Henry Ives Cobb in 1889 and then was significantly enlarged by J.E.O. Pridmore in 1919.  Research for Restoration performed an in-depth analysis of both the church's archive and its built fabric to determine the structure’s growth in preparation for writing its National Register of Historic Places nomination.  Added to the National Register in 2009, this nomination was considered a model one by the Illinois Historic Sites Advisory Council.





Website Builder